- Developing artistic and technical solutions for visual effects (assets, rigging, animation, dynamics, destruction, fire, smoke, and more);
- Artistic adjustment of lights in a scene, material setup, render speed optimization;
- Ability to work with and set up different render engines (Karma, Arnold, V-Ray);
- Procedural modelling object creation;
- Р&D (VEX, PYTHON).
REQUIREMENTS: ATTENTION! CONFIDENT KNOWLEDGE OF HOUDINI IS A MUST! DEMO REEL IS REQUIRED.
- Experience in a similar position for at least 2 years (preferably in the film industry);
- Possession of artistic vision and passion for the craft;
- Systematic approach to launching and solving various tasks;
- Basic knowledge of compositing (Nuke);
- Ability to adhere to production schedules and willingness to work in a team.
A plus if you:
- Know Blender;
- Are familiar with Linux.
- Office located in the city center;
- Full-time position, 5 days a week;
- Possibility of remote work (after a 3-month on-site integration into our pipeline);
- Salary above the average in our country, determined based on interview results.